Good Neighbors & Friends
Together we can make great impact
If there is one thing our team is proud of is community outreach: we love working with other organizations that are looking for ways to support local communities.
These are some of the benefits of becoming a Good Neighbors' friend:
- Choose the cause you want to help.
- Promote employee engagement.
- Increase online exposure on social media.
- Build new connections with other partners.
- Improve brand perception and exposure.
- Connect with customers in a different way.
Get in contact
There are different ways you can contribute as a Good Neighbors & Friends partner.
Here are some ideas that might be a fit for your business:
- Donate a percentage of your monthly sales.
- Donate a fixed amount (not based on sales).
- Donate the sales of a certain item.
- Staff and customer fundraising.
- Donating advertising space.
- Offering gifts-in-kind.
Purdy Natural supports Better Life for Girls
Our Better Life for Girls campaign caught Rokhsana Purdy's attention, so much so that she created a soap bar for us and donates 50% of sales to the cause.
You can find the Better Life for Girls soap at her local skincare boutique, Purdy Natural: it is a lovely blend of pink kaolin clay and essential oils of peppermint and grapefruit.
"We do a lot in our city to help our community here at home, in London, Ontario, and we loved being able to do something to help in anyway we can overseas.
Being able to supply sanitary products for girls in Uganda is definitely something we wanted to be a part of. Such a small thing for us to do, yet making a massive impact for many is unbelievable and we are so thankful Good Neighbors Canada thought of us to get involved in their initiative."