The GN Global Partnership Annual Conference (GPAC) 2022 starts today
October 24, 2022
Good Neighbors (GN) is holding the GN Global Partnership Annual Conference (GPAC) 2022 in Seoul, South Korea.
The event goes from October 24 to 26, and it is the first face-to-face conference after the COVID-19 pandemic. Staff all around the world can watch all sessions, which will be broadcasted live.
This year's theme is "Connection, Collaboration, and Innovation". The main goal is to discuss and share innovative ideas from partner countries and from the field. Other objectives include:
- Developing strategies to adapt to the changing global fundraising trends and integrate diverse fundraising methods;
- Sharing the global management policies and mid- to long-term plans with budget projections;
- Providing a place for in-depth discussions on global policies.
- Date: October 24 (Mon) to 26 (Wed), 2022 / GMT+9
- Venue: Stanford Hotel Seoul, South Korea - and online.
- Face-to-face participation: country representatives of all GN Partnership Countries and Global Offices / 63 people in total.
- Online participation: all staff in GN Partnership Countries and Global Offices (Worldwide). All sessions will be streamed live on the official website of the annual conference. Recordings will be uploaded on the following day.
- Language: all sessions are conducted in English.