Impact: how we empower people for sustainable change.
Through its mission and core values, Good Neighbors Canada conducts business with three major principles: professionalism, transparency, and sustainability.
We are committed to our responsibilities as a registered Canadian charity.
Gifts will be 100% designated to the projects chosen by the donors and corporate partners at the moment of donation.
Good Neighbors Canada complies with the law, as well as audits and inspections.
- We manage funding according to the relevant regulations for Canadian registered charities.
- We report income, expenditure details and annual business performance.
- We disclose financial information, such as contributions and fundraising activities.
- We use an automated accounting system, via QuickBooks.
- We are audited by external organizations
DONATIONS IN 2020
Mouse over our interactive chart for details:
"Emerging global trends and new challenges such as COVID-19 require radical transformation.
Good Neighbors partners across the world are doing their best to address those challenges by adopting
inclusive and innovative ideas and creative programs so that it can empower and change the lives
of the most marginalized communities across the world."